Friday, July 20, 2012
The Beginning
I dream of one day being a writer. My favorite writer as a teen was Hemingway. Life is full of things to write about, especially mine. My passion in life is to be a better servant of God than I was the previous day. It is a struggle to do that and that is what I want to write about on this blog. I have a lot of questions for God. Questions about marriage, parenting, serving, the Bible, my life, etc. That is what I intend to do with this blog. I intend to put these questions forward. I have learned that as life progresses God provides the answers to the questions we ask. This blog is a way that I hope to capture these answers. Through the life of this blog you will learn more about me...I will learn more about me. Hopefully we will all learn more about God. It is He whom I truly desire to learn more about. Learning about me will be a way of doing so as I am one of His creations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment